Besides work, the holidays are what is on my mind! With just a little less than 6 weeks left until Christmas Day, I bet lots of folks are coming up with their wish lists for this year. Toys for kids, money for college students, help around the house for moms, tools for handy dads...
With the holidays around the corner, I want to take a moment to step away from our wishes for material things and focus on the things we want that are not tangible- hopes, dreams, wishes, desires, goals.
- To give more of myself (to charity, to others)
- To remain consistent with my half-marathon training
- For more time with my family
- To figure out my career path
- To make even more time for the things I love
- To go to church more often
- To be more helpful to those around me
- To be more efficient with my time
- To procrastinate less
- To be more graceful, classy and poised