It's time to give thanks!
- The little things like having the same exact nail polish color as my granny, peanut butter, warmish weather, sweet potato rounds for breakfast, compliments, strangers holding doors open, the like.
- Bailey seems to be back at 100%!
- Accounting got the best of me yesterday and when I arrived home at my parents' house to pick up Bails, I lost it. Luckily, I have the best mom ever and she did some research and found some simpler terms on the internet to help explain the concepts from class that confused me. Danke, Mama!
PS - does the building my class is in look like something from the Hunger Games to anyone else?
- As y'all know, my dad took care of Bailey for me all day yesterday! Beyond thankful to him for that.
- Friends that want to workout together. This morning, my friend Jenna texted me and asked if I'd join her a few times a week at some 6am classes at the gym. I can't get myself there that early unless I have someone to hold me accountable, and now Jenna and I have gym dates about 3x a week! Time to get my bikini body ready ;]
- "Green" smoothies that taste like heaven. Frozen Blueberries + frozen banana + unsweetened coconut milk + LOTS of baby spinach = delicious!
- Tomorrow is Friday. Hallelujah. This week has been insane.
Before you go, tell me:
What are you most thankful for this week?