There were so many things making my pot of gold runneth over this week (#sorryimnotsorry for that pun), but here are my High Five!
- Bails is feeling much better and is no longer limping! A little rest does a puppy good. Yesterday evening, we even got to go on a lovely walk with my friend and visit a duck pond where Bailey got to chase all the animals around to her heart's content! Thanks to the time change, we even had some extra time to spend outside in the sun.
- Spending time with my Granny for her 90th birthday! I just couldn't be blessed with a more wonderful family.
- Speaking with that same lovely Granny yesterday on the way home from work. Her joy is contagious and she makes me smile every time I think about her! She told me a story about winning bridge yesterday that made me grin from ear to ear. I can't wait to share it with you in next week's Everybody Talks post!
- Green smoothies- especially this one- have kept my nutrition at least somewhat on track this week! I never made it to the grocery store, so there has been a lot of questionable consumption in my house this past week... Slurping down at least one green smoothie a day helps me feel like my eats haven't been a total waste of nutrition!
- I've been saving this one all week to share with y'all! We got
our exams back in my Managing in the Global Economy course back on
Monday and guess what? Yours truly is (currently) a straight A student!
Before you go, tell me:
What were your high five this week?